Century Day and Night Spa
Century Day and Night Spa is a traditional Korean Spa with a modern twist. Our goal is to bring Seoul chic to Los Angeles. Our amenities include both a men's and woman's spa, Jim Jil Bang (a co-ed Spa experience), facials, massage, body scrubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool and a driving range.
Whether you're looking for a quick escape for a few hours or a day at the spa with your friends you'll find our services and facilities will accommodate your every need.
What separates a Korean Spa from a traditional spa is it's a very social environment. In Korea, a spa is where members of the community go to bath and socialize. We brought that concept here to Los Angeles. It can be a social as you want it to be or a chill as you want it to be. It's up to you.
SHUT UP AND SWEAT
BOOK YOUR JOURNEY NOW
Congratulations! You're steps away from a happier, healthier you! All of our services are now available to book online. Please note there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you have any questions, please contact us at 323-954-1020 We're looking forward to serving you.
CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE
MASSAGE, FACIAL, BODY SCRUB
PICK YOUR PROVIDER
MALE OR FEMALE
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
9AM THROUGH 10PM
Jim Jil Bang is a unique spa experience found upstairs at Century Day and Night Spa.
Once you check in, you'll be given proper attire to change into before heading upstairs to start your adventure. Our Jim Jil Bang experience includes 4 hot saunas, an ice room and community nap area with heated floors throughout. It's the perfect way to enjoy a relaxing day with friends or your significant other.
Use our fitness center is included with Spa Entrance. We also offer a full schedule of classes and personal training. Here are some basics to get you ready for your workout.
Bicycle Crunch: Another core workout, lie flat on your back, lift your knees so your thighs are 90 degrees with the floor. Alternating right and left, pull your knees into your chest, reaching the opposite elbow across to touch your knee.
Burpees: A great full-body routine, start with your feet shoulder-width apart, Squat down and put your hands on the ground, kick your legs behind you for a plank. Bring your legs back up into squat position, stand and jump high with your arms overhead.
A day at the spa is never complete without some major pampering.
Our massage therapists offer a wide array of therapies that will leave you in complete bliss. We also offer a variety of body scrubs and facials. Services available include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Foot Reflexology, Neck, Shoulder, and Back.
With separate women's and men's facilities to explore life can be as social or chill as you like.
Our women's spa includes a hot eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna, two hot tubs, one cold bath.
Our men's spa includes a dry sauna, steam room, two hot tubs and one cold bath for your enjoyment.
1. Guests with health conditions should consult a physician before using the facilities
2. Please refrain from making loud noises or distractions while using our facilities
3. Please do not bring outside food or drinks
4. Please place used towels and linen in the laundry bins
5. Please return all magazines and newspapers in its proper place
6. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY PHOTOS IN THE SPA AND LOCKER ROOM AREA
7. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
1. Please shower before using the Jacuzzis
2. Please shower/rinse off after using dry/steam saunas
3. Use of hair dye is NOT permitted in the spa
4. Use of oil products and facial beauty products are not allowed in the spa
5. Please do not wash or dry your clothes in the spa or saunas
6. Bathing suits are NOT ALLOWED in the spa
7. Please refrain from splashing water in the Jacuzzis
8. Please pick up your trash and place in the trash bins
Jim Jil Bang
1. Please refrain from bringing and eating outside food
2. Please return all mats, pillows and blankets to its place after use
3. Please place trash, empty cups and cans into our trash cans
4. Please refrain from making loud noises
5. PLEASE WEAR PROPER JIMJILBANG CLOTHING IN THIS AREA. (Robes, outside clothes and foot wear are not allowed)
6. Please do not take clay rocks and salt rocks outside of the rooms